I have to talk to you.
我有话想对你说。
You're meeting your father, aren't you?
你要去见你的父亲,对吗?
Yes!
是啊!
How did you know?
你怎么知道的?
I think I've met him. On this ship. Quite a few years ago.
我觉得我见过他。就在这船上。几年之前。
I don't know if he took this same ship.
我不知道他是不是乘了同一艘船。
I'm sure of it.
我确定。
He has a musette.
他有一支法国的小风笛。
I think we played together.
我们还一起演奏过。
I don't know if he'd remember, but say hello to him.
我不知道他是否还记得,请代我向他问声好。
I will. But how did you know who I was? It's very strange, no?
我会的,但你怎么会知道我是谁?很奇怪,不是吗?
It's a secret. And secrets should be kept.
这是个秘密,秘密应当要保密。
Although I think your father felt differently back then.
尽管我认为你父亲回去后会有不同想法。
Please accept this... small musical token.
请接受这个音乐的小礼物。
I'm sorry, but I can't hear you.
对不起……我听不到。
I want you to...accept this small token.
我想要你……接受这份小礼物。
I can't hear you.
我听不到你在说什么。